Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Is this legit, and am I able to use my certificates anywhere?
A: Yes, we've had many that graduated and are working. You may use your certificates anywhere in the world.
Q: How many certificates do I receive?
A: Yyou receive two;
"A Certified Pet Hygienist"
"A Certified Pet Groomer"
Q: How much time do I have to complete the course?
A: You have up to one year. The soonest you can finish, that we've seen, is five weeks.
Q: How many before and after pictures would I need to send?
A: We require five pictures.
Q: How about tools?
A: Once enrolled we give you a list of what is needed. We spent hours figuering out the best tools at the least prices. We even show you where to buy them.
Q: Are there any additional charges?
- A: No, never!
Q: Where do I find dogs to practice on?
- A: Once enrolled in the program we show you where to get dogs.
Q: What if I need hands on grooming schooling?
- A: You may attend our hands on grooming school, Wag My Tail, and we'll apply what you paid towards the tuition.
- Q: Do you offer job placement?
- A: We have created a page just for that. Petco and mom and pop are able to advertise for positions available. See our Groomers Wanted page.
- Q: Do I have to take a written test?
- A: Yes. Once enrolled you'll receive all study materials and yes you'll be required to take a final.
- Q: How much money can I earn?
- A: As an employee, many are making $30,000 plus per year. As an owner, especially mobile grooming, 30, 50, 60, $100,000 and even more!
- Q: What if I have other questions?
- A: Call us toll free at 1-888-Wag-MyTail (924-6982) or call George on his cell phone 1-818-512-8125 any day after 8 a.m. Pacific Standard Time.